1. I am an existing investor with you. However, I have invested in your schemes in physical mode. Can I transact online with you?
Yes, you can. All you need to do is feed in your PAN number and upon clicking the submit button, an OTP will sent to your Email ID/s & Mobile number/s registered with us. With that you can log into your account.
Folios held by Joint holder, where the mode of holding is “Joint” can only view the portfolio. To enable online transaction, please fill the form linked below and submit it to the nearest Karvy centre.
2. I am an existing investor with you. Do I need to register for User ID/PIN to transact or view my portfolio?
No, there is no need of registration. All you need to do is feed in your PAN number and upon clicking the submit button, an OTP will sent to your Email ID/s & Mobile number/s registered with us. With that you can log into your account.
Folios held by Joint holder, where the mode of holding is “Joint” can only view the portfolio. To enable online transaction, please fill the form linked below and submit it to the nearest Karvy centre
3. I am a new investor. However, I have invested with other Mutual Fund House. Can I transact online with you?
Yes, you can without any documentation provided you are KYC compliant.
4. I am a new investor. Are there any document / agreement required to open an Online Transaction account?
No documents are required to transact online if you are KYC compliant.
5. I am a new investor, can I transact online with you?
You can transact if you are a KYC complaint.
6. How will I know that I am KYC complaint?
Our portal won’t let you transact online unless you are KYC complaint. You can visit www.cvlkra.com/kycpaninquiry
and check whether you are KYC compliant or not by using your PAN number.
7. How to enable my Folio where mode of holding is “Joint” for online transaction?
Please fill this form and submit it to the nearest Karvy centre. We will verify and enable it. Post which you can transact online.
8. I am an existing investor. Are there any document / agreement required to open an Online Transaction account?
No documents are required to transact online.
9. What are the features available in the online portal?
You can Purchase, Redemption, Switch, Start a SIP, View Portfolio and request for Account Statement.
10. List of available banks in Online Transactions
11. Can I use Debit card for online transaction?
No, currently we have not activated this option
12. Can I use Credit card for online transaction?
No, Credit cards cannot be used for Online purchase of Mutual Fund Schemes
13. Is there any limit in the investment amount for online transaction?
There is no limit for online transactions.
14. Which browser can I use to transact online?
The website is compatible with IE 10+, Mozilla Firefox 31.0+ , Google Chrome 30.0+ , Opera 22.0+ and Safari 5
15. Can I use my Mobile or Tab to transact online?
Yes, the website is built on HTML 5 platform hence the same adapts into any size of your mobile to give you optimal viewing experience like a Mobile App.
16. Is transacting through Transact Online safe?
Yes! Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund website uses SSL technology to ensure that the information transmitted between you and us across the internet is safe and secured. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a common and the most effective protocol for sending confidential information securely over the Internet. SSL works by using a private, mathematical key to encrypt (or scramble) data that's transferred between your Web browser and the website you're visiting. This Digital Security certificate has one 128-bit encryption level and is obtained from Verisign (Safescript).
17. List of schemes available for online transactions
Motilal Oswal Most Focused 25 Fund
Motilal Oswal Most Focused Midcap 30 Fund
Motilal Oswal Most Focused Midcap 35 Fund
Motilal Oswal Most Focused Long Term Fund
Motilal Oswal Most Ultra Short Term Bond Fund
1. What is an iSIP?
An online platform for new and existing investors to start a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) in our Mutual Fund Schemes without any paper work at your convenience using Mobile, Tab, Laptop or Desktop.
2. How to invest in iSIP?
For new investors:
Step 1: Feed in your PAN under “MF New Investor” tab
Step 2: Confirm the declaration
Step 3: Fill Applicant Details
Step 4: Fill KYC & FATCA Details
Step 5: Fill Contact Details
Step 6: Select SIP in Bank Details
Step 7: select the Scheme, Plan, SIP Amount, SIP Date and the Duration/Period for which you would like to invest in scheme detail
Step 8 Fill Nomination and broker details if any
Step 9: Confirm undertaking
Step 10: : A Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated for that particular transaction
Step 11: The same URN has to be listed/registered with your bank on or before the expiry date of URN.
For Existing investor
Yes, you can. All you need to do is feed in your PAN number and upon clicking the submit button, an OTP will sent to your Email ID/s & Mobile number/s registered with us. With that you can log into your account and follow the below steps
Step 1: Click on the “Invest Online” menu
Step 2: Click on the “SIP” menu
Step 3: Select the Folio Number under which you wish to invest
Step 4: Select the Bank and press the “Submit” button
Step 4: Scheme, Plan, SIP Amount, SIP Date and the Duration/Period for which you would like to invest
Step 5: Select the bank from which you wish to invest from. It will show only the banks registered for ISIP feature
Step 5: A Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated for that particular transaction
Step 6: The same URN has to be listed/registered with your bank on or before the expiry date of URN
3. What is a URN?
Unique Registration Number (URN) is generated for every iSIP you register with us which comes with the validity of 7 calendar days from the date it is generated on our website. You have to register this number with your bank under “Utility BillPay” option.
4. How to register a URN at bank’s site?
Just the way you register any of your utility bills with your bank for online payment, such as Mobile, Electricity, MTNL, Gas, etc., you can register the URN with your bank for iSIP.
You have to login to your bank’s website and register Motilal Oswal Asset Management as a biller under BillPay option along with the exact URN allotted to you, by selecting our name and registering it as a biller. At the time of registration you will be asked for the mode of payment depending upon the bank you are registering with.
5. Can I register the iSIP through any bank?
You can register through any of the below listed banks. However, you need to have online access with your bank to avail this facility.
6. What are the reasons for a registration not being successful at the bank’s end/ AMC’s end?
- If you register an incorrect URN at bank’s end, the same will be rejected at bank’s end.
- If you register the URN at your bank beyond the stipulated time limit determined by the AMC, the URN gets expired at the AMC’s end.
7. What are the modes of payment available at bank’s end for iSIP?
Below are the two types of payment options available at bank’s end for iSIP
If you opt for this mode, the SIP amount will be debited automatically on the due date provided your account has sufficient balance.
View and pay mode:
If you opt for this mode, you have to login in and schedule the payments failing which the bill gets expired and this is termed as Failure due to funds not received from your bank.
We strongly recommend you to select Auto-Pay mode to enjoy the uninterrupted wealth creation journey else you have to do this manually every month with the other option.
8. Can the payment option be changed by me during the SIP tenure?
Yes. You can switch the payment option at any point of time. This change will come into effect for the next bill getting uploaded in your bank account. If any bill (transaction) is pending at the time of option change, the change will not come into effect for the current bill. In short, the change has to be done by you before the bill gets posted in your bank account.
9. What are the possible reasons for failure of a transaction, if the registration is under an Auto-pay option?
- a. The primary reason could be insufficient balance at the time of debit.
- b. Few banks provide the facility of setting up an auto-pay limit to its customers and if this is not within the limit of the transaction amount, the transaction gets failed. Banks send notification for such cases to you.
- c. Technical issues at bank’s end at the time of debiting the amount from your account.
10. What are the possible reasons for failure of a transaction for View and Pay option?
- a. You forgot to authorize the transaction within the stipulated time resulting in the bill getting expired.
- b. Not having sufficient balance at the time of authorizing payments.
- c. Technical issues at bank’s end at the time of debiting the amount from your account.
11. Can I keep track of my paid/ missed bills?
Yes. You can track your bills in the Bill History option provided by your bank.
12. How can I discontinue/cancel my iSIP?
At any point in time you can discontinue the registration at bank’s end by deleting the bill. The deletion information will be passed to us while providing the reverse transaction feed.